Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photoshop Drabble

This poster is the result of the confluence of "hey, we need a sign here" and "hmmm, I wonder if Photoshop could....". I might be persuaded to do a tutorial on this technique if a couple people were interested, but at the moment, I'm just gonna throw it out there.

Actually, that really is what it feels like - throwing something I made out there to be caught by the wind until god knows who finds it and uses it as they please. The internet isn't known for respecting intellectual property, but I slapped a watermark on there just in case. I'm even throwing in a creative commons license for good measure:

Creative Commons License
Wordy recycling by Emily Wachtel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Will it help? Yeah right. But I guess it's a little like bringing water wings on a plane in the event of  a "water landing" - they might help in a crisis, but that's really out of your control. Plus, you brought water wings on a plane, so you're probably feeling kind of silly.

Anyway. Wordy Recycling. The words say "recycle" in as many different languages as I could grab off of Google translate.


No comments:

Post a Comment