Thursday, June 21, 2012

File under: Boring but helpful

The word on the street is that the way you become a good blogger is by blogging often, with lots of pictures, clear insight, and original content. In pursuit of that goal, I have blogged....not at all in the past three weeks. So with the same reasoning that makes McDonald's outsell Per Se, I'm going to try a series of "What I've Learned Today" posts: content that's not especially well done, but damn if it's not prolific.

Delicious cardboard-y content.

To really outdo myself, here's the only thing I can remember that I learned today:

To find out what version of Quick Books you have, press F2. The window that pops up will have "Quick Books yyyy - ABCD" at the top. The ABCD is your version number. 

That's right, folks - no screenshots, no nuthin'. Just something that I wish I had been able to find a little quicker when I was trying to figure it out today. 

How to update Quick Books without it failing at the last minute is a little trickier. I'll let y'all know when I figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment